Friday, August 22, 2014

Double Trouble

The girls are at a really fun age.  They both clap on demand, they love playing with each other, and they both crawl all over the place and cruise along furniture.  Their new mobility comes with the need for me to keep a closer eye on them throughout the day.  I have been able to capture a few great moments that demonstrate the fun we've been having.

 Lily loves her Sandra Boynton books.  Maybe a little too much.

 If only I could teach them to clean toilets at this age.
 Lily has climbed these three steps a few times.  I won't let her go any higher yet. 
 Speaking of climbing things... I turned my back for a second and Lily found her way on top of this box of diapers.  Even after I moved the box away from the table, she kept climbing on top of the box on all fours. 
 The girls found a box of tissues and had some fun.  You can't ever be mad at a face like that, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment