Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Utah trip

Luckily the first day was the warmest day because that's the day we spent the most time playing outside with the Allens.










I quickly decided that if I am ever stranded on an island in the middle of the ocean I want to be stranded with the Allens because they will be the best at shimmying up trees to get coconuts.  







 I'm no judge of Horseflesh but it looks like a pretty horse to me and very talented riders.

 Sam could ride as well.  Emily would walk in front and the horse would just follow her around.


 When we played red-rover-red-rover Sam was a bull.
 This time Hyrum just about ripped my arm out of socket.


This time he tried diving over my arm.  Perhaps he tried it because he had seen his uncle do it.  Hyrum unfortunately landed square on his nose instead of in a roll.
But he recovered quickly.



Live long and prosper



 Nothing beats Duck Duck Goose

 Everyone's picking on me.

After spending the afternoon with the Allens, we went over to the Elggren's house for a party.

"This is a GREAT party!" --Alex
 Hilary got to celebrate a late birthday
 Everyone else eating cake and ice cream, Dad eating a banana.  Totally normal.

 Finally gets to meet her newest nephew, Lincoln.




Hilary also got to meet up with several old friends




1 comment:

  1. great pictures. I'm glad Brian took a turn with the camera so we could see HIlary too!

    ReplyDelete