Sunday, January 29, 2012

Brian's Birthday

Brian has joined his wife in the 26-year-old club. Happy Birthday, Brian!! One of Brian's favorite snacks is popcorn... so for his birthday, I gave him a popcorn popper. The night before his birthday, while he was in class, I popped a bunch of popcorn and seasoned it all different ways. I think it will be a fun little machine to have. Of course, Brian still has about 38 bags of microwave popcorn left from our most recent trip to Costco. We'll see how long it takes him to go through those.



We went to PF Chang's for dinner. It was delicious! When we got home, Brian chose to watch "The Mummy." I fell asleep in the middle, which reminded Brian of our dating days, when I fell asleep during every movie we watched.


In the background you can see the 1000 piece puzzle that Brian put together almost exclusively by himself.

Brian is so wonderful, and I am lucky to be married to him! Happy birthday, Sweetie! I love you. :)

1 comment: